Tunnelblick is a popular OpenVPN client for Mac OS X. Using the following setup instructions, you can connect to VyprVPN using Tunnelblick.
Please note, as of Tunnelblick build 4543.4546 (v3.6.0a) OS X 10.5 is no longer supported, but Tunnelblick still offers all old builds of the application here. Please be sure that you review System Requirements for your correct build.
Before the installation - please download the OpenVPN configuration files needed for this protocol from here.
How to Configure
- Download Tunnelblick from https://tunnelblick.net/.
- Install Tunnelblick following the onscreen instructions.
- Launch Tunnelblick.
- Add configuration files by clicking on 'I have configuration files'.
- Review, and select OK
- Now you need the OpenVPN configuration files for Tunnelblick. Extract the entire contents into the 'Configurations' folder. Close the window when done.
- A notification will appear if successfully installed.
How to Connect
- Launch Tunnelblick from 'Applications'.
- Click on the Tunnelblick icon on the taskbar, a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select a VPN location you would like to connect to and it will prompt you for your Giganews username and password.
- Tunnelblick will now attempt to connect.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.