1. Review the hardware requirements for the VyprVPN Router App.
Note: Be advised that MultiWAN builds of Shibby Tomato do result in a loss of Per-Device VPN functionality where the "Bypass VPN" option causes the device to lose Internet connectivity. A bug has been filed directly with Shibby for the issue. That said, we still recommend using the latest version of Tomato for your router, rather than an older version.
Once you have flashed the appropriate firmware on your router, you can proceed to step
2. Log into the router firmware and click Tools.
3. Click System Commands in the Tools section.
4. Copy and paste the following text into the "Command" Box, depending on your CPU architecture:
eval `wget -q -O - http://www.vyprvpn.com/downloads/vyprvpn/router/app/tomato/mipsel/install.sh` If you receive an error, try this command instead: eval `wget -q -O - http://dl.succentric.com/downloads/vyprvpn/router/app/tomato/mipsel/install.sh`
eval `wget -q -O - http://www.vyprvpn.com/downloads/vyprvpn/router/app/tomato/arm/install.sh` If you receive an error, try this command instead: eval `wget -q -O - http://dl.succentric.com/downloads/vyprvpn/router/app/tomato/arm/install-succentric.sh`
5. Click Execute.
6. After a successful install, refresh your browser window. Log in using your Golden Frog username and password and start using VyprVPN on your router!
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.