How to voluntarily suspend your account
- Log into your Giganews Control Panel
- Select the 'Cancel/Uncancel Account' link
- Select one of three suspension terms offered (suspension will start once this current billing cycle ends)
- Click on the 'Suspend Account' button
The next page will:
- Confirm that your suspension request has been received
- List the date your suspension will go into effect
- List the date that you account will automatically come out of suspension
How long can you suspend your account?
The suspension will always start at the end of the billing cycle that you are currently in. From the date of suspension, you can select to suspend your account for either:
- 15 days
- 1 month (not necessarily 30 days, ex. February 28 to March 28)
- 2 months (not necessarily 60 days, ex. October 15 to December 15)
Reactivation of a suspended account
- All suspended accounts will automatically reactivate at the end of your suspension term.
- You may manually reactivate your account at any time by accessing your Giganews Control Panel
- Upon reactivation, a new billing cycle will start, and the credit card we have on file for you will be billed for the same rate plan you were on when the account was suspended.
- You'll pick up just where you left off!
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.